Reading Notes Part A: The Princess and the Pea.

This story, Princess and the Pea comes from the Andersen Fairy Tales unit. It is translated by H.P. Paul (1872).

This story is about a prince tat is on the search for a real princess. I  could easily incorporate this into my SpongeBob theme. Since Gary, SpongeBob's pet died. he could be on the search for a new "Gary the snail".

The princess came in and she talked about how uncomfortable she was while sleeping on the bed. She said, " ... I was lying on something hard, so that I am black and blue all over my body. It's horrible!"

This is how the prince knew she was a REAL princess because nobody could be as sensitive as she was to the pea in the mattress unless they were a princess.

I could have SpongeBob take a specific trait from Gary and try to find that trip on a different snail. I think I might have him look for a snail with a certain amount of swirls on his shell. That will determine if the snail is REAL of not.
Image result for princess and the pea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taylor’s Introduction !

Demon or My Child : Week 3 Story