Reading Notes B: The Brave Tin Soldier.

This story, The Brave Tin Solider is a part of the Andersen Fairy Tales unit. It is by H.P. Paul (1872). I was not a big fan of this story. However, I can switch up the story and have the little boys actually be little Spongebobs in my story.

Just like the little boy received the Tin Soldiers for his birthday. Spongebob could receive a toy Jellyfish for his birthday.

The Jellyfish could all look a like except for one. The difference between this jellyfish and the others can be this jelly fish only have one stinger.

The tin soldier saw what he thought could be his wife and he thought he could not have her because he only lived in a box.

In my story I am going to have the Jellyfish see Mr.Krabs daughter Pearl and fall in love with her. The Jelly fish and pearl will become happily ever after.

Image result for tin soldier
Tin Soldier

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taylor’s Introduction !

Demon or My Child : Week 3 Story