Story Telling: A Visitor from Bikini Top

There are only a few things I absolutely hate in life and that is a liar and a stealer. I met a person who is both! I take pride in the sea-farm and house that my wife and I has created.

One morning my wife was out watering the flowers in the back and a stranger approached the front door. I thought to myself, who in the Bikini Bottom is this, at my door looking homeless? I decided to open the door and he asked me if he could have a drink of water.

I gave him something to drink because I felt bad  for him. We began to talk and he seemed like a nice guy. He just looked rough. His hair looked like it was thinning out, he had a huge stain on the front of his shirt and dirt on his pants. I was not sure what he might have gotten done doing. 

I asked him, where was he from Bikini Top to visit Bikini Bottom. My ex wife, however, is from there. So, I asked him if he knew her. Her name is Sandy. Surprisingly enough he actually did know her. 

He continued to say that they are like "brother and sister" but we all know what that really means. I did not care anyways. I ran inside and grabbed a few of her belongings that I still had in the basement. I came back and asked him if he could bring her belongings back to her. 

"But," he said, "please, I cannot carry all of these things and travel by foot to Bikini Top. Would you happen to have a bike or a car I could use for just today and I will return it tomorrow." 

I thought to myself for a little and I decided that I could loan him my motor bike to take the things to her. My grandfather gave me the motor bike so I was a little hesitant to give it to him because it has sentimental value to me. 

I gave him the keys and he said he would be back in the morning before sunrise. I should have known he was lying. My wife came from the back of the house and she asked where was the motor bike and I told her what happened. She became furious and started yelling at me, " why would you give your grandfathers motor bike to a complete stranger to give your ex-wife her belongings!!!" 

When she said that, I realized that was one of the most stupid things I have done in my life. My wife was so furious she said, "Come on! Lets go find him!" So we got out things and we asked people who was outside if they saw a man on a bike with dirty clothes on. 

They said, "Yes, he went that way!" and pointed towards Bikini Top. 

We traveled 20 minutes and finally got to Bikini Top. We searched for him day and night for three days until we ran into the bike. 

It was parked outside a grocery store and we waited until he came out. Surprisingly, it was someone else who got on the bike. I ran over to him and asked him, "Where did you get your bike from?" 

He replied, " I bought it yesterday from the guy down the street. He left out of town today." 

I was furious! I could not believe he lied and stole from me. Would it be wrong for me to take my bike back? I never used it. So, I let him keep it but I was so heart-broken.

My wife and I left and went back to Bikini Bottom. 

Authors Note: The original story is about a tramp who tricked a wife into giving him their Dobbin to travel back to "Paradise" to give her ex husband his belongings. She never got her Dobbin back. However, the town was being plagued by robbery and as they went on the search for the tramp and the Dobbin they fell as sleep in the tree above robbers and scared the robbers. They ran off and ended up leaving a lot of "booty" for them to collect and live happily ever after. I decided to make the ending of the story sad because. I thought the incorporation of two et of robbers was too much. So, I made only the tramp a robber.
Image result for spongebob mad

Author : Joseph Jacobs
Picture :Mad

Comments

  1. Hi, Taylor! I really enjoyed reading your story and seeing how you put your Spongebob twist on the original version! I have read some of your stories in the past, and it still amazes me that you have been able to stick with the Spongebob theme for the entire semester! As I have said before, I think your writing style is great and you do an awesome job of making these stories fun and interesting to read! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Taylor!
    I thought your story was great! I loved how you used Spongebob to put a twist on your original story. It made it really interesting to read because everyone is familiar Spongebob. The way you framed the story really engaged the readers. I thought that your use of dialogue in the story allowed the reader to follow the story easily. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Taylor. I really like how you chose to use Spongebob and Sandy as your original characters. Even the setting was right which made it more relatable for me since I watched the show as a kid. It was nice that in the end he decided not to take back the motor bike from the man that paid for it because that would've been wrong as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Taylor’s Introduction !

Demon or My Child : Week 3 Story