Reading Part B: A Visitor from Paradise

This story is from the Europa's Fairy Book told by Joseph Jacobs. A Visitor from Paradise

This story is about a tramp coming to the door of a woman who was married twice. She asked him where he was from and he said "Paris" but she thought he said "Paradise". She then continued to ask him how was paradise and if he saw her husband. He actually did know her husband John Goody.

Wha I found funny is she went into the house and grabbed a bunch of stuff for him to bring to her ex-husband.

I think if i were to re-write this story I would make it more like a bad break-up. Haven't we all had that break-up where we wanted to get rid of all of the persons stuff. I would make Spongebob in the place of the woman and have one of Sandy's friends come by saying they are from where Sandy moved to.

The tramp ended up taking the ladies Dobbin and running off with the clothes and the Dobbin. What is even crazier they took the door off the hinges to go look for the tramp. and left their house doorless. I would change so much in this story because that part did not even make sense to me.

They fell a sleep in a tree and then heard the robbers below fussing. They woke up and was scared and fell out of the tree. I like this part of the story because the robbers yelled "The heavens are falling" . I would keep this part the same. It reminds me of chicken little.
I like how the robbers ran away and left all of the "booty" and the farmer and his wife lived happily ever after.
Image result for two people sleeping in a tree
In a Tree

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Taylor’s Introduction !

Demon or My Child : Week 3 Story